AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT FQHC GRANTS For Remote patient monitoring
Add Your Heading Text Here
Offer Better CCM & RPM Solutions For A Healthier Patient Base
Your FQHC Marketing Initiatives Qualify
FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Funding for Health Centers (H8F) Award Submission Guidance
- Plan, prepare for, promote, distribute, administer, and track COVID–19 vaccines, and carry out other vaccine-related activities.
- Detect, diagnose, trace, and monitor COVID–19 infections and related activities necessary to mitigate the spread of COVID–19, including activities related to, and equipment or supplies purchased for, testing, contact tracing, surveillance, mitigation, and treatment of COVID-19.
- Purchase equipment and supplies to conduct mobile testing or vaccinations for COVID-19, purchase and maintain mobile vehicles and equipment to conduct such testing or vaccinations, and hire and train laboratory personnel and other staff to conduct such mobile testing or vaccinations, particularly in medically underserved areas.
- Establish, expand, and sustain the health care workforce to prevent, prepare for, and respond to COVID–19, and to carry out other health work force-related activities.
- Modify, enhance, and expand health care services and infrastructure.
- Conduct community outreach and education activities related to COVID–19.
American Rescue plan Act
CCM & RPM Implementation
Sample Budget Narrative According to HRSA
The American Rescue Plan Act allows FQHC's to qualify for Remote Monitoring Programs for patients with underlying chronic conditions. Here is a sample budget narrative from HRSA:
"Contract to develop digital applications to support patients' access to and engagement in virtual care, including self management tools, remote patient monitoring and patient portals."
"Bluetooth and wireless enabled remote patient monitoring devices to collect data from individuals and electronically transmit that information securely to health care providers."
Get your Customized
RPM & CCM - ARPA Grant Blueprint
This isn't just a contact form, this is a blueprint to your organization's journey to going remote.