Add Your Heading Text Here
Your FQHC Marketing Initiatives Qualify
FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Funding for Health Centers (H8F) Award Submission Guidance
- Plan, prepare for, promote, distribute, administer, and track COVID–19 vaccines, and carry out other vaccine-related activities.
- Detect, diagnose, trace, and monitor COVID–19 infections and related activities necessary to mitigate the spread of COVID–19, including activities related to, and equipment or supplies purchased for, testing, contact tracing, surveillance, mitigation, and treatment of COVID-19.
- Purchase equipment and supplies to conduct mobile testing or vaccinations for COVID-19, purchase and maintain mobile vehicles and equipment to conduct such testing or vaccinations, and hire and train laboratory personnel and other staff to conduct such mobile testing or vaccinations, particularly in medically underserved areas.
- Establish, expand, and sustain the health care workforce to prevent, prepare for, and respond to COVID–19, and to carry out other health work force-related activities.
- Modify, enhance, and expand health care services and infrastructure.
- Conduct community outreach and education activities related to COVID–19.
Expansive Healthcare Marketing Knowledge Extending To 485+ Facilities
LAUNCH YOUR COVID-19 PATIENT OUTREACH PROGRAM QUICKLY
Let's Connect on your
Book an appointment today for a full-service marketing audit for your FQHC. Learn how to automate and where to optimize to get more patients in the door:
Free Website Audit